|
Yann & Jeremy Menu in english
|
|
07-29-2010, 02:49 PM,
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yann & Jeremy Menu in english
Hello gtolist members!
Don't worry, our intention is not to saturate the forum with advertisement, and dull info about our business. I'd just like to invite you to pay us a visit in the well hidden plaza called "Plaza Artesanal Don Quijote". Never heard of it? That's quite normal, it's been a bit abandonned, but we are happy to work there, and we will welcome you much better than in a Champs-Elys?es fancy restaurant. ![]() We bake our own pizzas and pastries, everything is homemade and we try to emphasize flavour and quality as much as we can in our dishes. We do have tables (and chairs!), even though we are not a restaurant, as we are specialized in takeaway food. I'm adding down here, our menu with prices in english (hoping the translation is correct...). Thank you very much indeed for your reading, I might bother you again this week with an invitation to our first anniversary. Then I promise I'll be quite for a while. Regards, Jeremy, from Yann & Jeremy. www.yannyjeremy.com ![]()
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Yann & Jeremy Menu in english - by chezyj - 07-29-2010, 02:49 PM
RE: Yann & Jeremy Menu in english - by Randall - 07-29-2010, 02:59 PM
|






![[Image: mapa.png]](http://www.yannyjeremy.com/images/mapa.png)
![[Image: English%20leaflet%20100729.gif]](http://www.yannyjeremy.com/images/English%20leaflet%20100729.gif)