For Rent - April 1st - 1 1/2 Bedroom Apartment
03-01-2021, 03:25 PM,
For Rent - April 1st - 1 1/2 Bedroom Apartment
For Rent Starting April 1, 2021: A beautiful one and a half (1 & 1/2) bedroom fully furnished and very comfortable apartment in the Centro of Guanajuato, with a garden, patios and a rooftop terrace. $600.00 per month with standard deposits. Nightly rental for more than three days is possible. Price to be determined. The Apartment is located at San Isidro 13, Centro, Guanajuato, GTO and is available for long term or short term rental beginning April 1, 2021.

The apartment has a fabulous view and very nice amenities. There is good light at the apartment and sun in the gardens. There is a front small garden that looks towards the Centro. There is a large garden in the back that is a refuge in the heart of the city. The apartment has one bedroom that is spacious. There is a nice sofa in the living room that can become a second comfortable bed. There is an open family room with the TV and a soft love seat. There is ample closet space. The kitchen is fully equipped with pots and pans, etc. The bathroom is very nice and the water heater works very well. The dining room is especially nice and easily seats six. The breakfast nook off the kitchen is very handy. There is a laundry room with a large washer. The patio off the laundry room is covered and is an elegant and a very nice place to sit. A staircase leads easily to the rooftop azotea. The view from there is stunning.

The walk to the Baratillo or Plaza de la Paz or the University is easy. The casa, Calle San Isidro 13, the tall blue casa, is above the Baratillo. The easiest route up from Centro is from the University steps up the Calzada de Guadalupe and a cut-over on the little Callejon San Pedro. The direct route is up Carcamanes and a left turn at San Isidro. That gets a little steep, so the Calzada is preferred. There is also a little bus that goes up the Calzada from the University regularly. The beauty of the location of the apartment is that it is just far enough up to get away from the noise of El Centro, but close enough to make access easy. It is truly a 5 minute walk to Teatro Juarez.

I am more than happy to share all the secrets we have learned, such as the best little panaderias and fruterias and where to buy Indio for the best price, etc.

The rent for the one bedroom apartment is $600 per month. If we are talking about less than one month, we will need to discuss the price. This includes all utilities except the propane and the internet. I have internet and an extender. The garbage truck comes by almost every day. The water man and gas man come by every day. They will carry the items into the home for you. Things are easy there.

We have gotten to know the neighbors and they are all very sweet people. It is a family place.

Ok. That should do it.
James jim@doranlegal.com (360) 393-9506 texts or WhatsApp
03-02-2021, 01:32 PM,
RE: For Rent - April 1st - 1 1/2 Bedroom Apartment
I thought I attached a bunch of photos. I'll try again now. Ah, I can onpy post five attachments. If you are interested in the Apartment I can send you many more photos. It is a wonderful home.

Send me your email .

James
jim@doranlegal.com
WhatsApp 360-393-9506

Attached Files Image(s)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for apartment URGENT! PattiGrav 0 722 12-19-2021, 06:27 PM
Last Post: PattiGrav
  Room for rent! - Low price. Paulina 0 1,021 12-09-2020, 05:20 PM
Last Post: Paulina
  Apartment for rent Bruce 0 1,020 09-05-2020, 02:59 PM
Last Post: Bruce
  Apartment for Rent Chiqui 0 1,014 09-01-2020, 09:38 PM
Last Post: Chiqui
  Large property with casita and three bedroom home for sale Karen Gans 0 1,292 06-25-2020, 08:04 PM
Last Post: Karen Gans
  Beautiful home for rent Karen Gans 0 1,075 06-25-2020, 08:01 PM
  Casita for rent Karen Gans 0 1,030 06-25-2020, 07:46 PM
  For Rent - Beautiful 1 & 1/2 Bedroom Apt. for Rent in El Centro James Doran 1 1,386 04-26-2020, 09:27 AM
Last Post: James Doran
  For rent central Gto. Marsha Malgesini 0 1,134 04-19-2020, 09:40 PM
Last Post: Marsha Malgesini
  House for rent MartinL 0 1,083 02-22-2020, 02:44 PM
Last Post: MartinL