Night Terrors
06-27-2020, 09:53 AM,
Night Terrors
Since last December I gave up watching the news. I read some now and then, especially once the Covid situation came upon us. But I stayed away from the TV. Of course being in Guanajuato made it easy.

A few days ago I watched the Colbert Show and saw the footage of The Donald talking about the slip on the ramp and the glass of water story. He was defending himself. I was horrified.

We all have to watch out for becoming accustomed to bizarre behavior. Maybe it is a sort of numbness. Don’t become the frog in warm water.

Consider if you had not seen this buffoon before and turned on the tube and saw his antics and heard his disjointed nonsensical babble. You too would be dumbfounded.

This man is completely unhinged. He has no self respect or restraint. He reminds me of old footage of Adolf; gesticulating and ranting and generally creating trouble.

I encourage you to watch some TED Talks or read Wikipedia and other sources on the topic of “Anti-Social Personality Disorders”, commonly called psychopath. The Donald is a classic example of a psychopath. He hits all of the qualifiers.

The study of psychopaths is not just an interesting subject. The reason we even identify them is because they hurt people. That’s what they do. Not some of them; all of them. This isn’t like depression or bi-polar disorders. Those people are troubled. That’s for sure. The psychopath, on the other hand, hurts others. It is part of their personality.

Every one of The Donald’s closest aides gets eviscerated at some point. All of his allies turn enemies because he attacks them. He actually cannot help himself. That’s the nature of psycopathy.

Watch or don’t watch, it doesn’t matter. This guy will haunt your dreams. He is an embarrassment, a disgrace to the office, a hateful person and a psychopath. We need to get rid of him. If we don’t many more people are going to get hurt.

VOTE. Get everyone else you know to vote. If you have to fly home to vote, do it.

James
06-27-2020, 10:46 AM,
RE: Night Terrors
All you say is true, especially why this election is so damned critical to America’s democracy and way of life.
We remain registered in Arizona and can request am email ballot from there, so no more reason to travel to count.
But you are correct, this is one time a trip north to vote will be worth the effort. Especially if you vote in one of the 6-8 swing states than can decide the outcome.
Please vote like your life depends on it. It does.
07-14-2020, 03:10 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-14-2020, 03:56 PM by DonJuane.)
RE: Night Terrors
I would change this to "vote" and nothing else. The level to which all this trauma is affecting everyone I know is quite depressing. How can we allow one single individual to obsess us to the point of our losing control over our own lives to the point this man does? If nothing more, the anarchists who support him are enjoying our pain and more-so than most would imagine. So for this reason alone, I say "shut down the media storm but remain resilient". Each of us has a very wonderful life to live and don't fall into the trap which adds one more soul to the growing casualty list.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pipila fireworks last night DonJuane 2 1,173 11-09-2020, 09:21 AM
Last Post: jesm
  Night Travel between SM and GTO Rooneys 3 1,913 02-17-2020, 07:18 PM
Last Post: Dyan01
  Mexican Classics in English Night at Cine la Mina roberb7 0 1,141 02-14-2020, 11:06 AM
Last Post: roberb7
  Big Night - Buena Sera! TheRobF 0 987 11-21-2019, 06:24 PM
Last Post: TheRobF
  Open Mic Night Barbara 0 1,228 11-10-2017, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Barbara
  Symphony tomorrow night Mike 2 1,878 03-31-2017, 11:35 AM
Last Post: Barbara
  Election night fiesta! Please pass it on to your contacts. Doyle Phillips 0 1,454 10-17-2016, 03:20 PM
Last Post: Doyle Phillips
  Short term parking for car damage on festival night Erika128 3 2,508 07-25-2016, 12:14 PM
Last Post: Erika128
  Film Night, Thurs., Feb. 4 louisarogers 0 1,388 01-30-2016, 03:37 PM
Last Post: louisarogers
  David Pearson Men's night Kay Curtis 0 1,847 08-19-2015, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Kay Curtis