A Refuge from COVID-19
03-19-2020, 12:39 PM,
A Refuge from COVID-19
Guanajuato is about as safe a place as one could want to be, especially as the spring and summer come on. Where else would you want to be?

We have a beautiful apartment in the Centro Historico for rent beginning in the Middle of April. It is one bedroom. There is a very comfortable sofa, too, that can be used for a bed. This is a well designed and comfortably appointed home. Everything works.

There is a wonderful garden in the back and a small garden in the front. This is a rare find in the center of town. The location is San Isidro 13. It is up from the Baratillo a few minutes walk. This is just far enough up the hill to get great sunlight and to be far away from the noise of the centro. It is a safe neighborhood. It is accessible by car or truck, taxi and Ubers.

The apartment is available beginning the middle of April. The rent is $600 per month USD. This includes all utilities except the propane gas. The internet and phone, if you need them, are an additional $15.00 USD.

Feel free to call me or text or WhatsApp at +1- 360-393-9506. The local phone number is 473-732-2864. Email me: [email protected]
Come by for a visit. You will fall in love with the home. And it is close to everything.

I can send more photos upon request. This site and attachments is not easy.

James

Attached Files Image(s)