Enhance TV Viewing from anywhere in the world.
02-23-2013, 08:56 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-23-2013, 11:34 PM by admin.)
Enhance TV Viewing from anywhere in the world.
We offer TV streaming solutions that deliver high quality TV Shows and movies via broadband, with NO MONTHLY FEES!

It is no joke and it is not some postage stamp sized image on your computer screen. Many Movies are recent DVD releases and some are in HD, all on - demand. Most current episode TV Shows on - demand and in up to HD quality.

With any one of our systems you enter into a new world of commercial Free TV and Movies, live sports and more that certainly will change the way you watch TV, however for the traditional thinkers free services include ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS, FOX and more are available. However with that add the ability to see on demand the latest DVD release movies and most any current TV episode on demand and you will soon realize that our systems offer the best value for your money.

Our systems start at just 4000 Pesos. This ONE TIME FEE gets you a device that connects your TV to Broadband with all of the previously mentioned content. Use the 4000 Peso systems with older Composite Video TV or newer HDMI TV. Integrates perfectly with CEC standard so it can be controlled from the remote on newer HDMI TV.

Want a more capable system_ You can save movies and TV shows as well as stream most any Video , audio and picture format from your computer or network with our higher end systems.

You can also pay a monthly fee and get a full USA Cable TV subscription if you are a USA citizen or have a USA address.

Below you can see one of our older videos that shows how the interface works on our systems, although the systems appearance have changed and the lowest cost systems do not include remote or mini keyboard.
[my-youtube width=425 height=344]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVWstKIhYhM[/my-youtube]

For more information about TV Shows, spotrsmovies, and other content, visit
http://www.teknogeekz.com/htpccontent.php

For more information about systems and options, visit
http://www.teknogeekz.com/htpcsystems.php

Sorry folks I can not seem to get the hyperlink functions, nor images to work here so you will have to copy and past the links to your browser.
The first buyer to Mention GTOList.com and pay via PayPal will get a 50 USD credit refunded via PayPal

Also, PayPal offers Bill Me Later via the links on our site.
02-23-2013, 11:09 PM,
RE: Enhance TV Viewing from anywhere in the world.
Mark, Thanks for the post. Images seem to be working and the hyper-links are definitely functioning.

GTOLIST Admin stays in the background or totally away most of the time. I have yet to see this system working but from my conversations with Mark it seems to be real. I've no interest in it now [no time to watch any TV] but will have when we relocate to Thailand.

Mark tells me he hopes to set up live demos in SMA - if that occurs we can arrange one here as well.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Team Poland Visit The Minority Racer In Guanajuato 2016 UNESCO World Tour 2014-2017 WRT 1 1,999 07-14-2016, 11:09 PM
Last Post: Izzenhood
  Super Bowl viewing PatB01 2 2,143 02-07-2016, 01:48 PM
Last Post: roberb7
  World Series at the Bagel Cafetin! Laura Tolley Brown 0 1,345 10-21-2013, 09:45 AM
Last Post: Laura Tolley Brown
  #1 most colorful place in the World? peddler665 0 2,325 12-07-2012, 07:38 PM
Last Post: peddler665
  thenews.com.mx (in English):one-stop reading, world & Mexico raquelita 1 2,569 10-06-2012, 10:42 PM
Last Post: mr bill
  Tips on viewing messages with attachements admin 1 2,705 05-29-2012, 07:30 PM
Last Post: tjrosa
  MOVING (is hell) SALE Thing to enhance your travel through this vale of tears Doyle Phillips 0 1,737 11-22-2011, 08:37 PM
Last Post: Doyle Phillips
  Big Brother and Leon and "the most secure city in the world" mr bill 2 2,528 08-24-2010, 09:44 PM
Last Post: doncoulter
Shocked REAL WORLD" SPANISH CLASSES GabyPavon 0 1,689 08-04-2010, 01:21 PM
Last Post: GabyPavon