![]() |
|
art openings this week in private galleries - Printable Version +- The Forums of Guanajuato (https://www.gtolist.com/forum) +-- Forum: General (https://www.gtolist.com/forum/forum-1.html) +--- Forum: Guanajuato Forums (https://www.gtolist.com/forum/forum-4.html) +--- Thread: art openings this week in private galleries (/thread-540.html) |
art openings this week in private galleries - raquelita - 12-07-2010 Angelica Escarcega at El Viejo Zaguan Saturday, Oct 11, 6-9pm. This ceramicist, printmaker and painter keeps winning prizes! Thursday the 9th starting at 8, El Lechon Ilustrado en Cantaritos (the lane connecting the right side of San Roque Church and Pocitos, will open an exhibit of a French artist. Starts at 8. Narrow doorway on the left going uphill. Local watercolor artists at the gallery near the San Francisco church. I heard the opening will be Friday at 7. And if you're looking for books in Spanish? A book fair is starting Fri the 10th in Plaza Allende. Will last a few days. Often discounts and some used books available. RE: art openings this week in private galleries - toli - 12-15-2010 Well, too much bad news to swallow at once. I say bad news because all the events are now over and I missed out on all of them. Anyway, I am wondering whether they would be presenting the show once again on somewhere else. If that is the case, please do update us! RE: art openings this week in private galleries - Heather - 12-15-2010 Exhibitions are still on - still plenty to enjoy - especially the brilliant Angelica Escarcega at El Viejo Zaguan! |