The Forums of Guanajuato
Help! I needhelp in verifying landlord's ownership of rental unit - Printable Version

+- The Forums of Guanajuato (https://www.gtolist.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.gtolist.com/forum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Guanajuato Forums (https://www.gtolist.com/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Help! I needhelp in verifying landlord's ownership of rental unit (/thread-1412.html)

Pages: 1 2


RE: Help! I needhelp in verifying landlord's ownership of rental unit - SteveGinGto - 07-10-2012

One more note...

I followed a link from something one of you sent me. It was entitled "Here be Dragons: Internet chicanery - cons and scams" on Blogger.com.

I posted mine, since their listing of scammers' emails did not include the one I dealt with. I also posted the entire text of the ad.

Lo and behold!

There was the same ad, for a place in Korea, with only the email addresses and property address different. They even used the same phone number in London!

Phew! Did I dodge one this time!

Steve