The Forums of Guanajuato

Full Version: Paranoia strikes deep
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
". . . a woman in our town . . . claims to be a Christian and yet participates in seances, tarot card readings, and astral projection. She sees nothing wrong this [sic] at all. In fact, when we confronted her she became insanely biligerent [sic] and is presently [sic] persecuting us through the Gringo community in our small Mexican town. We pray daily for this woman the truths in Psalm 140 with a view to her repentance in our hearts and minds."

From http://bibleanswersfortoday.blogspot.com/2011/01/psalms.html

Sic sic sic.

a

stephen carew

Lassen und leben lassen !

Doyle Phillips

:angel: Good Godamighty! Christians being persecuted in M?xico by pagan ideology! Imagine that.

(Incidentally what is the genesis of the linked blog site? In a quick perusal i did not see any attribution of guilt. :P:P:P)

(01-26-2011, 10:24 AM)Doggie bow wow Wrote: [ -> ]". . . a woman in our town . . . claims to be a Christian and yet participates in seances, tarot card readings, and astral projection. She sees nothing wrong this [sic] at all. In fact, when we confronted her she became insanely biligerent [sic] and is presently [sic] persecuting us through the Gringo community in our small Mexican town. We pray daily for this woman the truths in Psalm 140 with a view to her repentance in our hearts and minds."

From http://bibleanswersfortoday.blogspot.com/2011/01/psalms.html

Sic sic sic.

a

stephen carew

Perdon. "Leben und leben lassen"
Doyle asks, "What is the genesis of the linked blog site? In a quick perusal I did not see any attribution of guilt."

"Genesis"? I get it. Good one, Doyle. The, um, revelation you're looking for is that the humbly titled "GOD BLOG" is written by Doug Bower. When not speaking for the Almighty, Doug is also known (albeit only to himself) as "the most hated Gringo in all of Mexico."

And no, you will not find his authorship mentioned anywhere on the blog. For some reason, he prefers to hide it under a bushel.
"Live and let live."
"Vive y deja vivir."

"El respeto al derecho ajeno es la paz." Presidente Benito Ju?rez