The Forums of Guanajuato

Full Version: Jan and Ren
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, everyone. I'm looking for the email address or phone number for Jan and Ren who live in Marfil. Does anyone know how I can contact them? Jan, are you out there? Thanks so much. ;)
(09-04-2010, 02:42 PM)terriolinda Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, everyone. I'm looking for the email address or phone number for Jan and Ren who live in Marfil. Does anyone know how I can contact them? Jan, are you out there? Thanks so much. ;)

Jan's email is janmccllelan@me.com
Hi. Thanks so much for the info, but is there something missing on this email address? It doesn't go through. Thanks a million. Terri

Terri,

Go to the top of the page here where it says Member List click it and when the new page comes up go to the bottom of that page to the Search box. Type in Jan's name and you'll find her and will be able to use the e-mail address she signed up with.
(09-07-2010, 03:12 PM)terriolinda Wrote: [ -> ]Hi. Thanks so much for the info, but is there something missing on this email address? It doesn't go through. Thanks a million. Terri

Sorry, it's janmcclellan@me.com