The Forums of Guanajuato

Full Version: SunBrunch --Nov '15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sunday Brunches meet at 10am

If you have any suggestions for restaurants (need easy access by local bus as well as parking spots) please send them to me (kay) at: kayckc2@gmail.com

1 Nov Tapatio -- this is an in town location right across from the foot of the University steps

8 Nov Santos -- which is located in Marfil (on the G'to town side) across from the Presa Los Santos -- any bus to Marfil

15 Nov Cabana de Lolita -- (by special request, though not easy by bus) take the road that goes through Valenciana toward Santa Rosa (and on to Dolores Hidalgo) about 8 miles past Valenciana, climbing the whole way, on the left is an ecological park called Las Palomas. After passing this park look for the KM 92 marker. About 50 meters beyond this is a sign on the left for "PTO DE BARRIENTOS" and just after that is the sign for Cabana de Lolita. Turn left onto the dirt road. The turn is at the very top of the hill before the hiway starts down toward Santa Rosa. Cabana de Lolita is on the left about 200 meters from the hi way. If you need a ride OR is you can provide a ride from a meeting spot at the Soriana parking lot at about 9:30, please send me an email and I will do my best to coordinate.

22 Nov Santos -- which is located in Marfil (on the G'to town side) across from the Presa Los Santos -- any bus to Marfil

29 Nov Uk-Ul -- about 30 meters before the toll booths on the way to Silao -- look for a very tiny left turn pocked after the Pemex station and before the toll plaza leading into a huge parking lot with a new orange&white building. Take any bus to the Central de Autobus and walk back to the main road, turn left about 40 meters