The Forums of Guanajuato

Full Version: Problems with Netflix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'd like to have Netflix in Mexico. Ideally I'd use the Netflix USA account we already have, but my computer doesn't recognize our user name & password. So I gave up and tried to sign up for Netflix Mexico, but they don't accept my ViSA card. And this is despite registering with a Witopia vpn site. If anyone else has solved this problem, please advise at louisarogers51@gmail.com
Not sure why you are having a problem as my membership automatically switches to The Mexican one when I arrive in Mexico. This will be my fourth year with this happening each previous 3 years. Mexican Netflix gets better each visit with some strictly English Language & others English w/Spanish subtitles.
I don't know why you'd have a problem signing in, maybe try to get some customer service there. We use a VPN, HideMyAss, and usually watch Netflix from Texas. When I was interested in Dexter and it wasn't on in the US because they were renting the DVDs, we watched from Montreal. Since my husband needs English subtitles, it is a bother here in MX since the subtitles are Esp and Portuguese. What they offer changes depending on where you are watching from. Give it a try. I think HMA lets you use it free, either for a short time or in a limited manner. All you need is the US to appear as your connection and maybe the trouble will stop. Good luck.
We don't have problems with Netflix either and often watch the MX version becasue more of what we want to watch is available here. We can access the US version when we have our proxy service on. Never ahd a problem either way.