For Rent - Beautiful 1 & 1/2 Bedroom Apt. for Rent in El Centro
04-26-2020, 09:23 AM,
For Rent - Beautiful 1 & 1/2 Bedroom Apt. for Rent in El Centro
Good morning:

About the place: (I will send photos below) There is a very nice bathroom with a shower and a good hot water heater. The kitchen is small but perfect with a large gas range and all the pots and pans and gizmos needed for a chef. There is a small but very nice breakfast nook. The comedor has a very nice large table, good for entertaining, pandemic permitting. The sala has a new comfortable sofa and new chair, as does the TV area. The bedroom is very large and the queen sized bed is soft, there is a dresser and mirror and plenty of closet space. The sofa is large enough with a fold-out and I have a memory foam twin mattress so it is a comfortable bed for a visitor. There is a laundry room with a good washer. The dryer is the clothesline. Everything works.

The garden: There is a most amazing garden in back of the home. It is a very sweet place to sit or entertain. There is also a small garden in the front where we find it a pleasure to sit and great passersby. Buenos tarde.

The rooftop terrace: We just built the spiral stairs to the azotea. The project to finish the rooftop terrace will get done next winter. However, it is a wonderful place to see the view: incredible.

The location: we are at Calle San Isidro 13. There are several ways to get here from the Centro baja. You can go up or down Carcamanes from the Baratillo. The easiest route is up or down the Calzada Guadalupe through a little callejon called San Pablo. Or, if you take the pasera camionera up the Calzada and get off at the Iglesia, you can walk down Calicanto to San Isidro 13. Google maps has it right. This is a very quiet and peaceful neighborhood. The location is very close to everything you need. (I can give a list of the best tienditas and panaderias, etc.).

The rent: $600 per month would include the electricity and water/sewer/garbage. A tenant would pay for their own propane gas, about $10/mo. There is internet at $20/month.

Timing: We are leaving in May so a tenant that I could meet first would be good. However, I do have an agent here so if someone needed to delay renting the premises for several weeks or months, and the place is still available, I can make it work. We are planning an extended trip to South America next fall so we will not likely get back here until February. That can be delayed until later in the spring to suit a tenant.

If you are in Guanajuato now I would suggest that you come by and at least take a look at the place. You will like it very much.

We have made a few more updates, like house plants, that are not shown in these photos. But these will give you the idea.

If you want to send someone my way, that is appreciated.

James
jim@doranlegal.com
Text or WhatsApp +1 (360) 393-9506

Attached Files Image(s)

04-26-2020, 09:27 AM,
RE: For Rent - Beautiful 1 & 1/2 Bedroom Apt. for Rent in El Centro
Trying to add photos.

Contact me for more photos.

James

Attached Files Image(s)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  For Rent - April 1st - 1 1/2 Bedroom Apartment James Doran 1 1,209 03-02-2021, 01:32 PM
Last Post: James Doran
  Room for rent! - Low price. Paulina 0 1,014 12-09-2020, 05:20 PM
Last Post: Paulina
  Apartment for rent Bruce 0 1,016 09-05-2020, 02:59 PM
Last Post: Bruce
  Apartment for Rent Chiqui 0 1,013 09-01-2020, 09:38 PM
Last Post: Chiqui
  Large property with casita and three bedroom home for sale Karen Gans 0 1,289 06-25-2020, 08:04 PM
Last Post: Karen Gans
  Beautiful home for rent Karen Gans 0 1,075 06-25-2020, 08:01 PM
  Casita for rent Karen Gans 0 1,024 06-25-2020, 07:46 PM
  For rent central Gto. Marsha Malgesini 0 1,130 04-19-2020, 09:40 PM
Last Post: Marsha Malgesini
  House sitter needed (urgent)--house in centro kimmy 2 1,501 03-29-2020, 02:02 PM
Last Post: kimmy
  House for rent MartinL 0 1,078 02-22-2020, 02:44 PM
Last Post: MartinL