Lamination?
04-06-2019, 01:36 PM,
Lamination?
Need to have credit card and letter size pages laminated. Tried two small papelerias around Embajadores but no joy.
Any suggestions?
04-06-2019, 01:49 PM,
RE: Lamination?
You want to put documents between layers of clear plastic? There is a guy with an internet place near a carniceria and he does alot of stuff. From the main part of Embajadoras, walk up twd the baseball stadium. Turn and stay on Pastita. Before you get to the cop shop where the two roads come together, there is a carniceria on the right and this internet guy is next door.
04-06-2019, 02:09 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-06-2019, 02:10 PM by doncoulter.)
I've had small items, like my tarjeta de circulación, laminated at a papelería on Sangre de Cristo. As you head downtown, it's on the right side of the street, 50 or 60 meters this side of Temezcuitate. I don't know whether they can handle letter-size pages. The word is enmicar, by the way.
04-08-2019, 10:17 AM,
Thank you all. Turns out the Office Depot has kits for assorted dimensions so we are now fixed up! A tip of the ol’ sombrero to Sr. Doyle for the suggestion.
04-08-2019, 01:29 PM,
A stationary & school supply store, a few doors up from Cafe Tal on Sangre de Cristo, laminates various documents & cards.