Unscrupulous restaurants
06-09-2018, 01:26 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-09-2018, 01:27 PM by Waymond Smith.)
Unscrupulous restaurants
Is there an agency to report unscrupulous restaurants?
There is a restaurant in Plaza San Fernando where the waiter attempted to "skim" (steal) $100 pesos when he brought me my change for my meal. I guess he thought that I was gullible since I was reading a book that was written in English about the Spanish language. Is there an agency in Guanajuato to report these incidents?
06-10-2018, 07:28 AM,
RE: Unscrupulous restaurants
Not sure of your preferred purpose, but if you wish to report a crime, ie theft, then go to Ministerio Público located just above Alhondiga toward Dos Rios, opposite Coppel. You’ll see lots of municipal police and vehicles, easy to find. You can file a formal report and identify the offender.
There are also a city Tourism office. I’d start at main city government offices off Plaza de La Paz.
06-10-2018, 04:53 PM,
RE: Unscrupulous restaurants
Your thread title suggests there is a collective of restaurants engaged in theft, while the reality is that one server in a single restaurant attempted to steal from you. Is that correct? Is there any evidence that the restaurant owner was part of the chicanery?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GTO restaurants DML 1 822 02-04-2015, 08:45 AM
Last Post: peddler665