The Forums of Guanajuato

Full Version: Spanish classes or tutor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am returning to GTO, this time for three weeks beginning 1 Nov. I loved my first visit back in January and now want to try your beautiful city again as a possible fit for me as expat. I speak a little Spanish and get better as I use it, so I would like to get into classes, tutoring, and/or conversation groups. Please enlighten me with possibilities. I won’t have a car and will be living above and behind the University, close to Plaza Del Baratillo. I’m fine with direct contact: wmeleney2@icloud.com
I recommend Martin Rocha. He is my Spanish teacher at the university language school, and he gives private lessons as well. You can go to the Spanish admin office on the third floor of the school or call 473-100-7786.
I recommend La Hacienda Spanish School
http://www.lahaciendaspanishschool.com/
I have retained Martin Rocha and find him very friendly and flexible. My first two hour lesson was yesterday and was very bilingual as he engaged me in both English and Spanish to discern my (MANY) weaknesses and to learn my style and goals. He’s not the least expensive but very engaging. Now I am looking for intercambio groups. I know there is one at Tragazul in Plaza La Fonda on Tuesday evenings and one somewhere on Wednesdays. How about one on Monday eve?